JumpStart, as designed, has the objectives of improving the overall quality and professionalism of each student while instilling self-motivation and enthusiasm. Included in the course are topics such as personal skills development, starting, maintaining, and enlarging a client-based business, and buyer/seller representation from the initial meeting through the closing process. State and company agency policies are also presented. At the end of the course, the students should be able to develop and implement a business plan, network for quality leads and referrals, and provide a high standard of ethically-based quality business services.
The 11 Commandments For An Enthusiastic Team
- Help each other be right, not wrong.
- Look for ways to make new ideas work, not for reasons they won’t.
- If in doubt, check it out! Don’t make negative assumptions about each other.
- Help each other win and take pride in each other’s victories.
- Speak positively about each other and your organization at every opportunity.
- Maintain a positive mental attitude no matter what the circumstances.
- Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
- Do everything with enthusiasm. It’s contagious!
- Whatever you want – give it away.
- 10.Don’t lose faith. Never give up.
- Have fun!